Moro n : a member of the predominantly Muslim people in the southern Philippines
- In the context of "Dominican Republic": A rice dish cooked with beans.
Moro may refer to:
- Moro mountain peak in Balochistan.
- Moro, Sindh - a city of Naushahro Feroze District in the Sindh province of Pakistan.
- Moro Islamic Liberation Front
- Moro reflex
- Moors The term Moro (pl. Moros) originally meant Moors in Spanish, and were/are a Muslim Arab/Berber people of North Africa.
- Moro (Philippines) In the 16th c. the name was bestowed by the Spaniards on the ethnic Malay people native to the southern Philippines who also had Islam as their religion.
- Moro Crater massacre
- Aldo Moro an Italian politician kidnapped and killed by the Red Brigades, a leftist terror group.
- Moro (chocolate bar) - A chocolate bar made by Cadbury in Ireland and New Zealand.
- Moro, Papua New Guinea - a town in Papua New Guinea
- Moro, a cultivar of the Blood orange.
- The Moro River. An Italian River
- The Battle of the Moro. A battle fought between Canadian and German forces along the Moro River in 1943.
- Moro the caste: is the caste (surname) of Sindh.
- Moro, a wolf-god in Miyazaki's animated feature Princess Mononoke.
- An alternative name for the Ayoreo language, spoken in Peru and Bolivia.
Moro in German: Moro
Moro in Spanish: Moro (desambiguación)
Moro in Croatian: Moro (razdvojba)
Moro in Dutch: Moro
Moro in Polish: Moro